There is a 9 months contract opportunity with possible extension, for Senior Business Analyst in Kanata, Ottawa.
Must have 5+ years of Business Analyst experience.
5 + years SAP SD(OTC) experience ECC 6,0 BA experience in a highly customized SAP SD environment ECC 6.0 Design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling.
Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology required.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa |9 months
365 March Road
Job Posting Title: Business Analyst – Senior
Selected contractor has to work 100 % on site
There is a possibility of extension at the end of the contract
Job description :
JOB PROFILE SUMMARY:
The role performs business analysis with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, and define requirements into documentation and conceptual design using appropriate techniques and visual models from which solutions are developed. The role troubleshoots and solves issues, evaluates value of user change requests and assists in monitoring, measuring, and enhancing the service. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at various levels. Works with the IT Partner, architects, analysts, business stakeholders, and external service providers to understand the underlying technologies and applications.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Performs a set of tasks and facilitation techniques used to work as a partner among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, as is technical implementation and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals. In partnership with the Solution Architect, performs SAP SD and enterprise analysis prior to pursuing business specific solutions. Creates visual models, elicits, & documents requirements.
- Performs in depth research and identify sources of production issues. Investigates and documents root cause analysis of issues. Focused on the delivery of the service’s business outcomes and Key Performance Indicators, when determining work priorities.
- Work closely with business and technology partners in identifying process improvement opportunities. Build and foster relationships across multiple workgroups and scrum teams.
- Provides impact analysis of process and technical change requests to existing service. Analyzes impact of Information Technology environment changes and upgrades on the application services and coordinates testing and change management. Analyzes trends in application support tickets and executes problem management practices to eliminate recurring incidents. Assists in the development and execution of test plans, and documents results as necessary. Maintains system documentation.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience.
- 3 or more years Business analysis and software support. Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills.
- 5 or more years SAP SD(OTC) experience ECC 6,0 BA experience in a highly customized SAP SD environment ECC 6.0 Design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology
NICE TO HAVE
- Client Management: Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business teams; can consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables
- Value management: can identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies
- Domain knowledge: deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations SAP SD (OTC). Hands on working experience with SAP SD (OTC) ECC 6.0
- Test Knowledge: Hands on test Experience with SAP SD ECC 6.0 in a solution environment. Test experience testing SAP SD with other interacting solution elements outside of SAP in the data flow of the solution.
- Academic: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer science, management information systems, or a related field.
NICE TO HAVE
- Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (Asset), TOGAF certification (Asset)
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES
- Excellent ideation and problem solving skills
- Team focused and success driven. Ability to adapt to changing landscape
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks
- Understands principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories and deliver business value in rapid sprint development
- Ability to derive information from a customized SAP environment with limited documentation.
- Advanced Analytic skills, with the drive to dig into technical area and provide analysis to support recommendation formulation by architects