There is 3 months contract opportunity, with possible extension for a Senior BI Developer, in Mississauga, Toronto.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Reliability level security clearance is mandatory
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of Tableau 10 and above in design and development
• Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013 and above, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer)
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org or refer someone interested.
Contract: 3 months contract with possible extension
Job Posting Title: Architecture – BI (Business Intelligence) Developer – Senior
– Initial mandate is for 3 months. However, depending on contractor’s performance, contract many be extended further.
– Hiring manager is looking for a competitive rate.
– Hired contractor will start working remotely. However, when Innovapost decides returning to onsite work, the contractor will have to be fulltime onsite as well. (Purolator Head office at Mississauga)
– Designs BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs.
– Develops and maintains BI delivery and usage standards.
– Designs and manages the BI tools and applications environment.
– Designs and develops applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines.
– Standardizes use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data.
– Helps business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s).
– Works with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements.
– Manage and work with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components.
– Develops best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity.
– Evaluates effectiveness of BI tools. Works with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers.
– Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance.
– Supports development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
– 3-5 years of relevant experience
– Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013 and above, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer)
– Strong knowledge of Tableau 10 and above in design and development
– Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development, and report development.
– Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
– Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle
– College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field