There is 3 months contract opportunity, with possible extension for a Senior BI Developer, in Mississauga, Toronto.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Reliability level security clearance is mandatory
• 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of Tableau 10 and above in design and development
• Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013 and above, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer)
Contract: 3 months contract with possible extension
Job Posting Title: Architecture – BI (Business Intelligence) Developer – Senior
– Initial mandate is for 3 months. However, depending on contractor’s performance, contract many be extended further.
– Hiring manager is looking for a competitive rate.
– Hired contractor will start working remotely. However, when Innovapost decides returning to onsite work, the contractor will have to be fulltime onsite as well. (Purolator Head office at Mississauga)
– Designs BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs.
– Develops and maintains BI delivery and usage standards.
– Designs and manages the BI tools and applications environment.
– Designs and develops applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines.
– Standardizes use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data.
– Helps business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s).
– Works with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements.
– Manage and work with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components.
– Develops best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity.
– Evaluates effectiveness of BI tools. Works with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers.
– Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance.
– Supports development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
– 3-5 years of relevant experience
– Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013 and above, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer)
– Strong knowledge of Tableau 10 and above in design and development
– Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development, and report development.
– Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
– Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle
– College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field