There is a 3 months contract opportunity with possible extension for Tableau Developer – Senior.
5 to 10 years of relevant experience required. Expert in Tableau (Tableau 2018.x or higher) visualization design, development standard, scheduling, task creation, and all other related admin tasks.
Strong knowledge in Tableau Server Admin, and of SQL, Data modeling, ETL design and development, Teradata.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa | 3 months
Job Posting Title: Architecture – BI (Business Intelligence) Developer – Senior
– The primary work location is 365 March Rd, Kanata, ON. However, in case the perfect candidate is not found for this location, hiring manager is open to consider candidates for 5280 Solar Dr, Mississauga, ON location as well
– Initial mandate is for 3 months. However strong possibility of contract extension after the initial mandate exists
Position Title: ‘Tableau Developer – Senior’
– Works with end users and business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements
– Reviews BI tool needs with business users
– Translates business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects
– Develops multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects and views for end users
– Creates enterprise reports and report templates
– Develops test scenarios and perform in-depth unit tests of semantic and reports, including end-user reviews
– Documents applicable application and technical metadata
– Troubleshoots code problems and tunes for performance
– May be involved in or support solution installs, configurations, deployments, and tuning of BI tools and applications
– Supports development of end-user training and documentation (within projects).
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– 5 to 10 years of relevant experience required
– Experience leading teams
– Expert in Tableau (Tableau 2018.x or higher) visualization design, development standard, scheduling, task creation, and all other related admin tasks.
– Knowledgeable in Tableau Server Admin (Security/permission, Licenses, Sites, upgrade process)
– Proven visual design, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong knowledge of SQL
– Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development.
– Experienced working with Agile methodology
– Good written and communication skills.
Nice to Have: