POSITION TITLE: Angular Full-Stack Developer – Intermediate
Job Posting Start Date: 11/16/2020
Job Posting End Date: 11/11/2022
Site: Ottawa | 2 years contract
– Hired contractor will start working remotely. However, when Innovapost decides to resume onsite work, contractor MUST work fulltime onsite as well.
– Local candidates of Ottawa will be preferred
– Although start date is mentioned as November 16, 2020, candidates who can start ASAP would be preferable.
We are looking for an experienced Angular full-stack developer to join an established team building a set of new applications.
As part of an agile software development team, the candidate will:
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all his/her own tasks and reporting on progress.
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and share responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to.
- Participate in code reviews and commit to high quality code.
- Interact with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements.
- Be flexible in accepting outstanding work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team achieve sprint goals.
- Understand and interpret functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents or user stories.
- Design, develop and unit test technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Angular 2+, preferably Angular 8/9/10
- Experience with server-side RESTful web-services, preferably in Java
- Comfortable with HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS.
- Knowledge of Redux design patterns
- Experience with developing for the cloud (AWS/Azure)
- NGRX/RxJS implementation of Redux patterns
- Responsive design principles
- Unit test frameworks
- Developing for accessibility
- Relational database knowledge, preferably using Oracle.
- Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field