There is a 7 months contract opportunity for an Angular Developer – Senior, in Ottawa.
Reliability level security clearance is mandatory.
Must have 5+ years’ experience with Angular 2+, Typescript and NgRx.
Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG),
Design experience with Web Services (REST, etc.).
Experience testing Angular apps, and implementing WCAG 2.0 standards and specifications, particularly in Angular applications.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com refer someone interested.
TITLE: Angular Developer – Senior
Site: Ottawa | 7 months contract
– Position Title: “Angular Developer – Senior”
– Contractor will initially start remotely. Once the government permits onsite work, the contractor will have to work onsite.
– Please submit candidate at appropriate market rate
Job Purpose Summary
Title: Angular Developer
The developer will be a part of a highly skilled, Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant. You will employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality. Agile experience ideal but not required.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• 5+ years of experience (Angular)
• Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
• Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
• Comfortable with UI/UX accessible and responsive design.
• Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide Angular knowledge transfer to other back-end developers.
• Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels
• Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
• Critical thinker and problem solver
Key Must Haves:
• 5+ years experience with Angular 2+, Typescript and NgRx
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG)
• Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, etc.)
• Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues
• Extensive practical experience building form workflows in Angular applications
• Experience testing Angular apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine)
• Expert knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures
• Knowledge of version control best practices
• Experience implementing WCAG 2.0 standards and specifications, particularly in Angular applications
Other Nice to Have:
• Experience with JWT, WAI-ARIA practices, particularly in Angular applications
• Experience building Angular libraries / reusable components (or open-source libraries in general)
• Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (GIT, TeamCity, BitBucket, Maven, etc.)
• Experience with JAVA, Tomcat, Spring, SOAP
• Current with latest technology, trends, and best practices