There is a 1 year contract opportunity for Angular Developer – Senior in Ottawa.
Must have 5+ years of development experience, Angular 2+, preferably Angular 6/7/8, expert in HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
Position Title: Angular Developer – Senior
Site: Ottawa | 1 year
425 Legget Dr
– No flexibility in terms of work location. Hired contractor MUST work at Innovapost’s Legget Dr location
– Hiring manager is open to market rate
We are looking for an experienced Angular developer to join an established scrum team building a set of new application UIs.
As part of an agile software development team, the candidate will:
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all of his/her own tasks and reporting on progress.
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and share responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to.
- Participate in code reviews, and commit to high quality code.
- Interact with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements.
- Be flexible in accepting outstanding team work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team achieve sprint goals.
- Understand and interpret functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents or user stories.
- Design, develop and unit test technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned.
Must Have Experience:
- 5+ years of development experience
- Angular 2+, preferably Angular 6/7/8
- Expert in HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS
- Responsive design principles
- Knowledge of Redux design patterns
- NgRx/RxJS implementation of Redux patterns
- Unit test frameworks including Jasmine and Karma
Nice to have experience:
- Developing for accessibility
- Full stack development; although emphasis on this job is front-end.
- Developing secure Restful services
Education & Training:
- Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.