There is a 1 year contract opportunity with possible extension for Intermediate Agile Tester – Manual and Automation, in Ottawa.
Must have 4+ years in web based application testing, in an Agile/Scrum environment and also with automation testing experience (Java/Selenium, Web Services, Service Virtualization).
Security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa | 1 year
425 Legget Dr
Client is Innovapost. Reliability security level clearance is a must.
Position Title: ‘Intermediate Agile Tester – Manual and Automation’
– Possibility of contract extension after initial mandate exists
– Hired contractor will require to do both Automation and Manual testing (50:50)
This request is for an Intermediate Agile Tester with experience in web based application testing in an Agile/Scrum environment, and also with automation testing experience (Java/Selenium, Web Services, Service Virtualization) performing the following tasks:
– Work within the existing Automation Test Frameworks promoted by QA COE, develop automated and manual scripts and provide reports/metrics for the assigned project
– Implement best-in-class test automation operations that support continuous integration and continuous delivery
– Create and execute acceptance and regression manual tests
– Execute Accessibility Testing
– Execute cross-browser and cross-platform testing (including mobile)
– Open Bugs and follow up until the bugs are fixed
– Provide status updates to the PM or Scrum Master
– Participate in all scrum team activities
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
– 4+ years in web based application testing
– 1+ years in an Agile/Scrum team environment
– 1+ years JIRA & Zephyr experience – able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks
– 1+ years Accessibility Testing experience. A major requirement for this job is to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.0 compliant at AA level.
– 2+ years Automation testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects.
– 2+ years Web service testing using REST API (ReadyAPI tool is used)
– 1+ years’ Service virtualization testing experience with WireMock
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Able to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies.
– Experience in SAP modules EM and ERP (basic knowledge).