There is a 6 weeks contract opportunity with excellent rate, for an Agile Coach – Senior, in Ottawa.
There is a possibility of contract extension after initial mandate.
Must have experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied.
Helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices, experience training individuals and group of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa | 6 weeks contract
Job Posting Title: Agile Coach – Senior
– 6 weeks contract from start date
– Start date: ASAP
– There are possibilities of contract extension after the initial mandate. The budget for 2020 is not secured yet.
– Hiring manager is open to market rates
– There will be two steps of interview (1st: Phone, 2nd: In-person)
Position Title: Agile Coach for Framework Roll-out
Short-term assignment to support the roll-out of the Scrum, Scrumban and Kanban Frameworks within the Ottawa March Road office through a series of facilitated team sessions.
- Train and educate the delivery teams at all levels, including senior leadership team, and business partners, on Agile methodologies, especially agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work.
- Act as an ambassador of agile methodology across multiple delivery teams.
- Support the implementation of agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on scaling agile development, embrace servant leadership and display behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being agile.
- Work closely with the BSD leadership, delivery leaders and agile facilities to increase the overall agility of a number of teams.
- Assist in determining which delivery frameworks and methodologies are relevant to different complex initiatives (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban).
- Ensure the delivery teams are fully functional and productive.
- Help the delivery teams improve on the required soft skills, Bring industry knowledge from the agile community
CRITICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES CHARACTERISTICS QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Management: experienced in managing projects/programs; comprehensive knowledge of project/program management including Agile methodologies and tools.
- Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling,ROI development etc.
- Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in scrum / scrumban / kanban / iterative development
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Academic : university degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (required), degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset)
Certifications : PMP, Agile certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Scrum Coach, KMP), ITIL foundations (Asset), Change Management certification (Asset),
Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and criticality Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied Experience in agile transformation
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES
- Strong coaching / development / leadership capability and experience
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team
- Encourage agile approaches and ability to iterate to create innovation
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization