We have an excellent 9 months contract opportunity with possible extension for a Senior Project Manager (Scrum Master) in Ottawa/Toronto.
For now, work will be done remotely, and then it will be hybrid.
• Eligible for Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory.
• Managed 2 or more end to end, high complexity Programs (multiple vendors, stakeholders and technology) .
• Managed programs using Agile methodology with 2 or more scrum teams.
• Over 10 years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of large-to-very large initiatives with above average levels of complexity and business criticality.
• Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools.
If you are available, please send your resume to [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected] OR [email protected] OR refer someone interested
Job title: Project Manager – Scrum Master
Contract Length: 9 Months (Possibility of extension)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Ottawa or Toronto (Mississauga) / Hybrid role
The Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master will be joining a diverse portfolio of Product Teams representing Data Analytics Initiatives. Primarily responsible for the HRBP Project which consists of creating and populating Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) objects related to Health and Safety metrics, Grievances, Human Rights, tenure, attrition and leave…all to produce a HRBP dashboard in PowerBI.
The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the Product Teams on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the Product Teams produce the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case. The Senior Project Manager/Scrum Lean reports to the Director of Data Analytics.
Understanding of Technology and System Architecture
• Monitor and ensure the business values within the delivery teams align with business priorities
• Provide on-site leadership for product teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
• Full project life cycle ownership as guided by Innovapost’s iDom delivery model
• Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
• Report on Product Team’s success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
• Utilize Agile methodologies and act as scrum master for any required standups
• Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the team meetings
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
• Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
• Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
• Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Experience in managing large programs
• Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools
• Knowledge and experience in agile (scrum / Kanban / iterative development)
• Exceptional relationship skills, collaboration across lines of business
• Strong communication skills for both internal and external customers
• Strong issue resolution skills
• Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
• Managed 2 or more end to end, high complexity Programs (multiple vendors, stakeholders and technology)
• Managed programs using Agile methodology with 2 or more scrum teams
• Over 10 years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of large-to-very large initiatives with above average levels of complexity and business criticality